Learn more about Dr. David Gantt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gantt
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gantt, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gantt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Gantt DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gantt practice?
- Dr. David Gantt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gantt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.