A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Gantt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Gantt, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gantt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gantt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans