A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Gantt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Gantt, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gantt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Scott Gantt DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. D S. Gantt practice?
- Dr. D Gantt has 1 office location.
Dr. D Gantt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.