Learn more about Dr. David Gantt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gantt
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gantt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gantt, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gantt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Gantt DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gantt practice?
- Dr. David Gantt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gantt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.