Dr. Scott Gargasz, JD
hand surgery

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 26th, 2013

Oct 11th, 2012

I have known Dr Scott Gargasz for 7 years. In my personal experience, he has always delivered more than promised. His humble, conservative nature, combined with entertaining and funny at times is makes him a pleasure to work with.

Oct 25th, 2011

Was one of Dr. Gargasz's first patients in Tampa in 2006. He is the absolute best!

RN show details RN
Jun 19th, 2011

he did do augumentation/tummy tuck for me i am very estatic of the out come,i have no scaring from augumentation, and barley can see pencil thin one tummy tuck you probably would not if you did not know i had one done he is the most caring md i ever met and in my busimess i have met plenty,

May 24th, 2011

Dr. Gargasz is an excellent doctor I've had left hand carpal tunnel release and will soon be getting my right hand done as well in about another week and a half since one hand has been done I've had better feeling in the habd that has already been done. I have no bad things to day and very much recommend Dr. Gargasz to anyone who has and problems with carpal tunnel to not hesitate to get the relief you need.