Dr. Scott Geller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Geller?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Scott Geller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

L.Stewart

May 9th, 2017

Floaters still there after 5 treatments.

I spent $1400 on 2 flights to Florida plus $3000 for all the treatments. My eyesight isn't really any better, just different I had a PVD that caused a blurry spot. Now I have a tread like floater and a few tiny floaters that move around. It's an annoying distraction and if I knew that it's impossible to get rid of all of the floaters I never would have done it. The treatment involved breaking up the large floaters but they don't completely vanish, many just get smaller.

May 1st, 2017

I recently visited the office of Dr. Scott Geller for vitreous floater laser treatment. Assured that the procedure would be painless (“You don’t feel anything”), I scheduled four days of laser treatment on both eyes. However, I found the experience extraordinarily uncomfortable and left Dr. Geller’s office after the first floater treatment. From Dr. Geller’s website: “Dr. Geller will then place a lens on your eye which keeps your eye open and allows him to see the back of the eye.” Dr. Geller failed to mention that he would jab the lens into my eye every few seconds, briskly yanking my eye around manually. Also from Dr. Geller’s website: “He will want you to keep your teeth together, keep your head forward and very still. We may help you hold your head forward.” When I was unable to stare into an intensely bright light for 3-4 minutes without squirming away in agony, Dr. Geller “helped me” by grabbing my chin and growling, “You have to hold still”. If you can stare into the sun for 3-4 minutes without blinking, don’t mind having your eyes jabbed and yanked, want to be man handled… then by all means, go see Dr. Geller for vitreous floater laser treatment.

March 8th, 2017

You don't have to live with eye floaters.

Some of the most bothersome and anxiety producing eye floaters can be effectively treated with laser vitreolysis. Dr. Geller has perfected the technique with many years of experience. If your eye doctor has told you that nothing can be done about floaters and that you will get used to them you may want to get a second opinion from Dr. Geller. I had a very bothersome Weiss ring vaporized with his Yag laser. I feel like I got my life back and feel normal again. I am so happy I decided to make the appointment and go ahead with the treatment. It's worth it to be evaluated. Dr. Geller has helped thousands of patients and he understands how devastating it can be dealing with these floaters. He takes the time to explain everything that he is doing and what to expect from the treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Geller.

January 31st, 2017

Highly competent, skilled physician. Personable and honest. Spends the time necessary with his patients. I recommend without hesitation.

December 20th, 2016

Doctor and staff were friendly and easy to work with.

Treatment made my floaters worse. I am having to adjust to it since there is no other solution that I know of.

October 23rd, 2016

Immediate results

I would highly recommend Dr Geller and the procedure. I had my 1st laser surgery to correct an impaired vision, and had immediate improvement. I have a follow up to finish cleaning up floaters in my left eye. I am totally amazed. Didn't hurt a bit.

October 14th, 2016

Takes the time to listen, knows his stuff

Dr. Geller was the first to actually listen and accurately my problem with eye floaters. I was misdiagnosed by several other MDs with "dry eyes" because my vision was intermittently blurred. He corrected the problem with laser. He is one of the few doctors is the US who is expert in this area. There was a patient from Turkey and the UK in the office at the same time as me who came for consultation and treatment. That says it all. I saw some negative comments here.......everyone knows not all patients can be helped, and some people just don't follow advise.

August 19th, 2016

Thrilled!

Dr. Geller spent so much time with me discussing my eye issues and deciding the best treatment. I have a detached vitreous in my left eye and was told by a prominent eye specialist in my area that there was nothing that could be done other than a vitrectomy. Dr Geller was able to treat my problem with laser and my vision is great! I am thrilled with the work he did and the time he spent with me to decide the best treatment. I highly recommend him!

June 18th, 2016

Dr. Geller is the most experienced expert in YAG laser eye floater treatment

Dr. Geller is an expert in eye floaters and successfully treated my floaters, which were very large in both eyes. He explained the laser treatment well and followed up promptly. I highly recommend him.

November 2nd, 2015

Good diagnostician. Glad I went.

He got rid of my eye floaters when other doctors said to 'live with it'

October 30th, 2015

Blind now after treaments from Dr Geller

Paid for 4 treatments; but after 2 my eye pressure was so high, Dr Geller cancelled my treatment. Gave me eye pressure drops and a month later tried again. Still high so cancelled my treatments. LET ME GO WITHOUT FOLLOW UP. My right eye is 99% blind. My regular Doctor said this procedure caused the damage but mainly was a result of "follow up" care. Please do not take your eye sight care to Dr Geller. Check him out with your regular eye Doctor first.