Overall Review

3.3

October 23rd, 2016
Immediate results
I would highly recommend Dr Geller and the procedure. I had my 1st laser surgery to correct an impaired vision, and had immediate improvement. I have a follow up to finish cleaning up floaters in my left eye. I am totally amazed. Didn't hurt a bit.

October 14th, 2016
Takes the time to listen, knows his stuff
Dr. Geller was the first to actually listen and accurately my problem with eye floaters. I was misdiagnosed by several other MDs with "dry eyes" because my vision was intermittently blurred. He corrected the problem with laser. He is one of the few doctors is the US who is expert in this area. There was a patient from Turkey and the UK in the office at the same time as me who came for consultation and treatment. That says it all. I saw some negative comments here.......everyone knows not all patients can be helped, and some people just don't follow advise.

August 19th, 2016
Thrilled!
Dr. Geller spent so much time with me discussing my eye issues and deciding the best treatment. I have a detached vitreous in my left eye and was told by a prominent eye specialist in my area that there was nothing that could be done other than a vitrectomy. Dr Geller was able to treat my problem with laser and my vision is great! I am thrilled with the work he did and the time he spent with me to decide the best treatment. I highly recommend him!

June 18th, 2016
Dr. Geller is the most experienced expert in YAG laser eye floater treatment
Dr. Geller is an expert in eye floaters and successfully treated my floaters, which were very large in both eyes. He explained the laser treatment well and followed up promptly. I highly recommend him.

November 2nd, 2015
Good diagnostician. Glad I went.
He got rid of my eye floaters when other doctors said to 'live with it'

October 30th, 2015
Blind now after treaments from Dr Geller
Paid for 4 treatments; but after 2 my eye pressure was so high, Dr Geller cancelled my treatment. Gave me eye pressure drops and a month later tried again. Still high so cancelled my treatments. LET ME GO WITHOUT FOLLOW UP. My right eye is 99% blind. My regular Doctor said this procedure caused the damage but mainly was a result of "follow up" care. Please do not take your eye sight care to Dr Geller. Check him out with your regular eye Doctor first.

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Geller is excellent and is the leading practitioner of YAG Laser for vitreous floaters who has the most experience. He was very professional and explained the merits and limitations of YAG Laser treatment. He treated my left eye in four visits and my right eye in three visits and I experienced very significant improvement where the floaters have been substantially resolved in both eyes. This is a lower risk treatment than alternatives and more acceptance of this unique treatment is needed for the increasing number of patients who have large floaters that obscure vision.

May 13th, 2015
He fixed my problem when the other doctors couldn't
Dr. Geller diagnosed and fixed my problem after my original MD and the retinal specialist I was referred to couldn't figure it out.......couldn't be happier

May 12th, 2015
Dr Geller and his staff were outstanding. I had a size able floater in my left eye and he was able to quickly vaporize it in one treatment restoring my quality of life. I'm so glad I found him and would recommend him to anyone with a similar problem.

April 25th, 2015
Good result!
Dr. Geller treated me for eye "floaters". They were driving me nuts. After 4 treatments, I have a much improved, less bothersome condition. It was worth the money to me. I'm 62 years old and didn't expect perfection. I was hoping for improvement and that's what I hot. Dr. Heller and hus Staffan ser professional and friendly. I'd do it again and will if I need to.

August 26th, 2014
Very disappointing.
Had laser treatment for floaters and paid $4,200 up front for evaluation and 4 procedures on each eye. He said he would 'obliterate' one of my huge floaters. He did two treatments on one eye and 3 on another before he said pressure was too high in one eye and to come back a couple of weeks later. I didn't come back as the floaters were no better and in fact a little worse following the treatment. My right eye also deteriorated so much that I had to change my glasses twice over the next 2 months. I could also see red dots in my right eye for months afterwards where I think the laser had hit my retina several times. Colossal waste of my time and money and my eyes are if anything worse. The actual laser zapping procedure only lasted a couple of minutes, which works out at $237.50 per minute!

August 22nd, 2014
Nice doctor, spends about 10 minutes with you each visit. Moves fast. Procedure didn't work for me. Took a risk. I don't regret trying because it was (and still is) really bothersome to me. I will have to live with my unclear eye. I did see two specialists before I came who said they were floaters. I have a few more floaters after the procedure which they said can happen. He will blast what he sees, but he didn't know why I still had a cloudy floater in my eye. He didn't spend a lot of time trying to help me figure it out. Proceed with caution. There is a binder of letters written by people that were helped. He is only there as a floater doctor. You pay for all visits even if you are seen once. You can always come back later to use up the others. Cost is about $2200. Wish it helped me. Good luck.