A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gelman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Franklin Gelman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Scott Gelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gelman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Gastroenterologists.