A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gelman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Franklin Gelman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Scott Gelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gelman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Gastroenterologists.