Dr. Scott Gettinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gettinger?

Does not return calls

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Kind doctor, however, no followup. He ignores calling you back even after leaving numerous messages. It appears that Yale is over working the doctors and this is affecting the doctors and patients not getting quality care. This needs to change.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Gettinger due to his lack of follow-up when he promises to call. This has happened too many times. Even if you leave numerous phone messages, he ignores them.

Please disregard my prior review about Gettinger

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I wrote the earlier review when I was very frustrated and overwhelmed with many things going on with my husband's medical care. Truth be told, very little had any to do with Gettinger, and what seemed like an excessive amount of time to wait for a follow up call, was really a matter of days over a holiday weekend. When I got some much needed sleep (and a new perspective) that was obvious. Gettinger did in fact get in touch with my husband and me the following day and went above and beyond to ensure our questions were answered and we were sufficiently satisfied with the information provided. I would like to delete the prior review, but I cannot figure out how to do so. Nonetheless, please know that we highly recommend Dr. Gettinger.

patient

Posted on March 4th, 2013

needs additional education . Would not recommend. Did not keep abreast of what additional types of treatments were and their outcomes

he is a great dr

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I think the Scott Gettinger is an Awesome dr, he truely cares for his patients, he was a great doctor to my mom when she was sick and also took on my dad as a patient when he found out he was sick. his bedside manner is awesome i cant say enough of this dr is that I was so greatful for him . him and his staff will forever have a place in my heart always.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2009

I went to Dr. Gettinger and highly recommend him.

Posted on May 21st, 2017