A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gherini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gherini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gherini graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gherini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gherini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gherini practice?
- Dr. Scott Gherini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gherini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Ukiah, CA.
See Folsom Orthopedic Surgeons.