A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gherini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gherini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gherini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gherini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gherini graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gherini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gherini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gherini practice?
- Dr. Scott Gherini has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gherini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.