A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gherini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gherini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gherini graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gherini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gherini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gherini practice?
Dr. Scott Gherini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Ukiah, CA.
See Folsom Orthopedic Surgeons.