A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gibbs, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Randall Gibbs FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Scott Gibbs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gibbs practices Neurological Surgery near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sikeston, MO and Perryville, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Neurological Surgeons.