inactive

Scott R Gibbs Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 6th, 2013
Stay away from this so called Doctor
All I can say is STAY AWAY from this so called Doctor. Went to this guy for 4 years and knew no more the last time I walked out the door as the first time I passed through it. His EGO is big as the moon. Went to Sonjay Fonn. been going for a year. Great doc and Great man. Has helped me a lot. He listens himself instead of sending his Nurse Practioner in to see you.

May 17th, 2012
He is a fantastic surgeon/doctor.
He gave me the best care of all of the nerosugeons that I have been to.

July 31st, 2011
terrible encounter with this surgeon. the doctor seemed more interested in talking me into surgery than actually examining me and discussing options. wont be going back there anytime soon.

October 13th, 2008
A wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Gibbs took care of my son in 2001. It was an extremely complicated case and not only his ability, but also the fact that he truely cared about what happened to my son got us through this terrible time and I thank God every day for bringing Dr. Gibbs into our life. My son was going paralized before our eyes and one doctor had even done surgery on his knee thinking that was the problem but then we found Dr. Gibbs and several months and surgeries later my son was completely healed and to this date has had no problems whatsoever. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful experienced care but also for the person that he truly is - he truly cares about his patients!!!