A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Giles is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Giles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- McFarland Specialty Hospital
- University Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Patrick Giles DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Giles practice?
- Dr. Scott Giles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Giles practices Emergency Medicine near Lebanon, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN.
See Lebanon Emergency Physicians.