Dr. Scott Gillin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gillin?

November 20th, 2014

My 11 month old's open heart surgery

We met Dr. Gillin in the prep room the morning of our baby's open heart surgery. Dr. Gillin was very thorough in explaining his part in our son's operation.. Dr Gillin reviewed every drug he would use during the operation he also discussed the role of each drug and explained how well heart patients respond to them. Dr. Gillin was very courteous, maintained eye contact and made sure he answered every one of our questions prior to us handing over our baby. Dr.Gillin helped to ease our minds with his confidence. It made it easier to send our child off for this procedure.

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Gillin is among the very best

We met under the most unfortunate circumstance, I had to have spinal fusion surgery from t5 to t12 to fix the curve in my spine due to scoliosis. This was the worst experience in my entire life. However, in respect to Dr. Gillin's work,his professionalism, bedside manner, personability, I could not have asked for a better Dr. I felt no pain while I was out, and I woke up, so I guess he did a perfect job. He calmed me down before I was put under and I really felt at ease. I knew he would take care of me, and that he truley cared about me. My father is one of the top anesthesiologists in San Diego and he recommended Dr. Gillin as the anesthesiologist for my surgery; if he felt comfortable having Dr. Gillin treat his son, you all should feel comfortable under his care.Thank you Scott, you are a true hero.

Type 2 Diabetes