Learn more about Dr. Scott Gillogly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gillogly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillogly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillogly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gillogly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillogly graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillogly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gillogly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gillogly practice?
- Dr. Scott Gillogly has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gillogly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.