A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gillogly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gillogly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gillogly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillogly graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillogly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- ST Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gillogly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gillogly practice?
- Dr. Scott Gillogly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gillogly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.