Dr. Scott Gillogly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gillogly?

Had to leave the country

Posted on May 29th, 2016

He had to leave the country in order to practice medicine. LOL, I wonder why,

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr G has a very high level of abilities and has helped me with my athletic goals. I have very complex knee issues and he has helped maintained my ability to be active, ski, etc . He is the team physician for the Falcons. Very skilled, very knowledgeable. He is excelent and his staff is very professional.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr gillogly performed my last six knee surgeries with the 10th being an actual replacement. I am very sad tonight, the confidence I have had in him is at the highest! He has decided to close his practice and move forward with another goal. I was actually the last patient in to day to see him and Elizabeth, even though I am truly saddened and feel abandoned, I really hope everything works out the best for him and everyone else in the office and therapy I have known these friends for quite a while. Thanks for being the professional you are!! Dr. G

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

He's a great doctor wish he was treating me only saw him for a second opinion. He is very knowledgeable and friendly

Articular Cartilage Replacement

Posted on October 19th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Gillogly and his staff!! They are amazing and I trust them explicitly!!

So far so good

Posted on October 19th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Gillogly because my doctor referred me to him. My son has a complex knee issue and we decided he was the doctor to go see. We are not from Atlanta, but decided it was worth the trip. He did not disappoint us. He is a very nice man, and spent a lot of time talking to us about my sons condition. He discussed several options, what to expect from the surgery, recovery, and future prognosis. I really liked his bedside manner. Made my son feel safe and like he was in good hands. We have not had the surgery so I cannot comment on that, but from our initial appointment, I am very pleased with him so far.

Best doctor in the world!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. G is an outstanding man and surgeon. He did wonders fixing my knee. Before I found him I visited 5 doctors who all did the wrong surgery and injured me even more than I was. Then I found Dr. G and as soon as he walked in the room I knew I was in good hands. When he shook my hand and spoke to me I felt very comfortable and completely trusted him. He moved my knee twice an told me exactly what the other doctors did surgery on without me even telling him. He told me what needed to be done, which was to break my femur and reset it because it was out of place and he said it would fix my knee just by doing that. I told him to schedule the surgery. He did the surgery and within 1 month my knee that I needed a total reconstruction on healed from the femer being broken and reset! Which saved me at least 2 more surgerys! I'm back playing the sport I love with no limitations. He did a wonder and I drive from mobile to ATL to have him care for me. He is such a friendly man and really makes one feel cared about. If you have any problems see him. You will NOT regret it. I love that man!

OTR TRUCK DRIVER

Posted on December 21st, 2013

Great Doc..

patient

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Gillogly is an excellent physician. He is knowlegdeable, thoughtful, caring and straightforward. All traits that I find appealing in a doctor.

Loved Dr G!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. G did my ACL reconstruction several years ago. I have been very pleased with my results. When I first saw him, he spent time learning about my lifestyle, asking questions about what I wanted my activity level to be like. He never pushed me into surgery; he actually told me I could skip the surgery if I was willing to give up soccer and other sports. After I decided I wanted the repair, he spent time talking through the pros and cons of autograft vs allograft. He and his staff were thorough with what to expect post-op and during rehab. He wasn't in-network for my insurance yet his office did not bill me for the out-of-network portion. I appreciated that.

Best Care

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Gillogly involving my knee replacement surgery. His staff was very attentive and caring. Dr Gillogly did an excellent procedure on my knee. I had no complications. He and his staff prepared me for my surgery and post op also. I knew what to expect. I could not have asked for better medical care. Thanks to him and his staff.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Gillogly is first class. He performed ACL repair surgery on my daughter. He treated her with the same respect and care as he would a professional athlete. She was able to get an appt to be seen right away. The original surgeon who ordered her MRI wanted us to wait a week to be seen and would not give us the results of her MRI. If you have knee problems, Dr. Gillogly is the man to see!!!