Dr. T Gilmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. T Gilmer?

June 1st, 2016

Wonderful Dr.

After seeing several Dr's because my Dr. retired, I thought I could never find another Dr. that could replace the caring and knowledgeable physician I had for 25 years. I found that individual in Dr. Gilmer. He is now our primary care physician and is one of the most considerate and intelligent people I have dealth with for my health. I appreciate his thoroughness and time that he takes with me.

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Gilmer is very professional, and yet personable at the same time. Has a wonderful bedside manner

January 27th, 2015

Very good doctors and pleasant staff. Wait times are a bit long. BUT - just needed a routine prescription renewed, and they insisted I needed to come in. So for a quick vitals check and a 5 min visit to have a PA write out an existing prescription, I was billed over $200.

February 11th, 2014

Caring & Knowledgeable Professional

He is a wonderful doctor who is extremely caring and knowledgeable about my health concerns. He follows through and I have had courteous treatment from his staff. He loves sharing health information that can be helpful to me and he is not afraid to speak directly & honestly to me for my own good. You don't find that very often except in a doctor who really cares about his patients and their long-term health.

March 22nd, 2013

Lisa and Dr.Gilmer are awesome doctors that help,find a solution,and listen.all the doctors with this group are great. I refuse to go elsewhere.I trust them and they are very intelligent. They are 5 star doctors.

September 13th, 2012

he is just plain awesome!!!!!

June 7th, 2011

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

Dr. Gilmer is "tops" as far as our family is concerned. He is very kind, caring, and never in a hurry. He makes you feel as though he has all the time in the world and that you are his only patient. He is an excellent listener and understands and sympatizes with the anxieties of senior citizens. As soon as he received the MRI results for a family member, he contacted us right away. His thoughtfulness is very much appreciated. He answers all questions in detail so you understand exactly what the problem is. Dr. Gilmer's Parker staff has been wonderful to our family each and every time we have visited the Parker office. They always work with me to get an appointment when one is needed quickly. We are 100 % happy with our choice in doctors and would not trade Dr. Gilmer for any other doctor in the world.

May 19th, 2011

He's the greatest!

Dr. Gilmer is great at talking and listening. He helps you understand what you need to do to help yourself.

May 16th, 2011

Best Doctor, hirrble staff

I love Dr, Gilmer. And aftr making him aware of issues staff is better. But the staff will not give records, charge $16 for one doctors note and argue and try and collect before being billed. And when they are kind on the phone and say they will do something they DO NOT follow through. Its sad that such a fabulous MD has this kind of staff.

April 14th, 2011

Dr. Gimer has been my physician for overten years and I trust him implicitly.He is the consumate professional, and has a great rapport with his patients.He is also my wife's physician.

December 9th, 2010

Excellent physician

Dr. Gilmer was recommended to me by nurses and attending physicians while in ICU at Medical Center Aurora -- he's the doctor many of them personally choose as their primary care physician. Once you meet Dr. Gilmer, it's easy to see why, he is simply an exceptional physician, and a delightful man. His patience, caring, professionalism, and attention to detail is absolutely tops. I have met a number of his other patients, and all agree, you'd be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

August 18th, 2017