Learn more about Dr. Scott Gingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gingold, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingold graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gingold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ira Gingold MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott I. Gingold practice?
- Dr. Scott Gingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gingold practices Neurological Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurological Surgeons.