Dr. Scott Gingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gingold?

james peters

Posted on October 16th, 2017

a great surgeon who relieved me of unbearable pain

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Gingold is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had seen other surgeons for diagnosis and treatment. I was not as at ease with their treatment options as I was with Dr. Gingold. He made me feel very confident his abilities and the treatment. I am so glad I took the time to get just one more opinion, it was well worth it. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience with his office, Dr. Gingold, the surgery or follow-up treatment. Under the circumstances it was a wonderful experience.

Exceptional Care

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Refreshing to have a doctor treat you like you are the only patient he has. Performed a lumbar laminectomy on me over a year ago and gave me relief I hadn't had in years! He is the best!

Simply the best!

Posted on October 8th, 2010

There is really no way to describe what a special person this man is. I have had two operations on my lower back by him. The results have been so good that my doctor has been referring patients to him on a regular basis. Many people I know in the medical community are amazed at my results. I would trust my back with no one other that him.

decieving

Posted on December 8th, 2009

the recepionist wendy was extremely nice and caring always remembered you, but after surgery, when i needed help getting into PT i would call and she would transfer me to crazy places like a pediatrician! come to find out it is because my insurance (medicaid) was late paying them and not planning on paying for some visits which were not previously approved by medicaid.. and this is Crouse Hospital but right after my surgery the nurse told me they had placed me on the wrong floor, i was on the inpatient floor when i was supposed to be on the out patient and because of their screw up i was denied pain meds after my surgery. i was given 1 5mg hydro which just did not cut it!!

Posted on December 5th, 2008

I have had 3 neck surgeries. Dr. Gingold was my surgeon.I recommend him highly. He is a great Dr., and has helped me more than I can say.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

I have had three back surgeries, one on the upper back and two on the lower back. Dr. Gingold was the surgeon recommended at first by my pcp has been very thorough, caring and honest. He helped me understand my options and did not talk down to me. I appreciated that he explained in great detail about the condition and recommendations. I recommend him highly.

Posted on October 5th, 2017