Learn more about Dr. Scott Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gitlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gitlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gitlin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Gitlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gitlin practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.