Dr. Scott Glaser MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017
A holistic, evidence-based Physician
Dr. Glaser and his staff were so professional. He does a very thorough assessment first. He explains EVERYTHING, including your personal responsibilities as an active participant in your recovery. He listens before he recommends anything, but he will always outline the treatments that are supported by the science research.

November 4th, 2016
Rude office staff

April 12th, 2016
Physician/patient
Long time patient. Kept me pain free for several years with very effective epidural injections.

December 31st, 2015
They will just keep giving you those useless very expensive injections until you stop going. They wanted me to do a whole other round of useless injections. Terrible experience and waste of time and money.

July 23rd, 2015
Wasted a lot of time and money here
He will just keep on giving you very expensive injections until you decide to quit going to him - whether they help or not. Wasted a lot of time and money here

May 21st, 2014
Arrogant JERK
This Doctor had no consideration for his patients time or feelings. I tried to tell him his office had screwed up several appointments with not only me but other patients whose loved ones took the time to go for his crappy overpriced injections that do more harm then good. I told him everyone in the waiting room couldn't stand this useless assistant named Jan and I heard other people say oh crap I have see this creep Jan I HATE her! I told him I was ill and something more was wrong then my back pain and I needed help. I finally collapsed after her and his idiot shrink and that thing Jan took me in for a quote meeting and later that day I almost died I had advanced Sarcoidosis (a lung disease that Bernie Mac died of) and hyponytremia (low sodium) which could and almost caused a heart attack. The last straw with how little this cares about his patients is when a women who I think is useless if shes even a nurse or what she is, decided as I am getting wheeled in the OR to get my injections that I am pregnant and they are pulling the gurney back and forth with me on it like a tug of war as I tried to explain I just had a pregnancy test and I am sterile and my tubes were tied. I said call my Doctor. I waited 2 hours and when they finally told me it was confirmed I was not pregnant I find out Glaser had left to PLAY TENNIS an hour and a half ago !!! WHAT A JERK, CREEP, ARROGANT NUT JOB! I cant stand him to this day! I wish there were negative stars I am scarred for life from him I would sue if it was not just past the time I had to sue or he be toast if I had my way!

March 13th, 2014
Good luck on Dr returning your call
No follow up. They demand pymt every visit and don't care for you to bother them Every staff member is Ignorant to you. You will b treated like cattle

February 19th, 2014
Argumentative Staff
Unbelievable… his staff is argumentative. Heaven forbid you need to file a claim. The staff will hang you out to dry. I’m out $1000 for prescriptions and procedures. They will hound you for payment, if the insurance company doesn’t pay promptly, but could care less about your out-of-pocket expenses. They neglect to accept your subjective experience of pain. The doctor comes in with his smart phone blazing, googles for answers and automatically assumes your drug addict. Expect staff and Dr. To be confrontational and care less about your suffering. Just bizarre…

January 16th, 2014
Even though I told him I was seeing another doctor and just wanted a second opinion, he literally begged me to take a prescription. He never examined me. He was sarcastic. He pretended or was manipulative and was pumping me for information. I was nearly decapitated in an accident. He has zero compassion for people. He's a snide doctor. He kept trying to "push" a script: all I wanted was a second opinion. He browbeat me. I am a medical professional. He googled medication and was glued to his smart phone. Maybe he was on drugs? It is so sad this guy doesn't care about his profession.

May 25th, 2013
If you like staff who are imcompetant and screw up consistently in making your appointments at the wrong office location.....and wiating on hold for 15 min + each time you call, this is your office. I you like a Dr. who distrusts you from day one and looks at you like a junkie, this is your Dr. If you like a Dr. who never really listens to you, this is your Dr. If you desire to actually get YELLED at by a Dr. by running out of medication one day early, go for it. I am done with this Dr and his horrible staff. Good Luck.

January 17th, 2013
Staff is great
As a long time pain patient its hard to find staff and physician that truly cares. Easy to make appts,friendly frontdesk thats worth the wait on the phone, the staff nurse Harriett is so informative in pain. The office manager went out of her way to help me. Dr Glaser has helped me more than any other physician. Great doctor with great staff.

October 27th, 2012
good well disaplined pain doctor.....
dr.Glaser is knologable as a physian and seems to be very knologable and respected in the aspect of human nature and the art of multisisaplinary approach of painmanagement . dr.Glaser is very knologable in interventional pain medication... he"s been very respectfull and understaning to my medical issues.