A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Glasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glasser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Glasser, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Glasser has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Glasser MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Glasser practice?
- Dr. Scott Glasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Glasser practices Diagnostic Radiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.