Learn more about Dr. Scott Gleditsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gleditsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleditsch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleditsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gleditsch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleditsch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gleditsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Duane Gleditsch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Gleditsch practice?
- Dr. Scott Gleditsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gleditsch practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.