Dr. Scott Glickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Glickman?

September 15th, 2016

Very thorough Dr...recommend

July 15th, 2014

Good Doc; Can't run a practice

Inept staff, to say the least. The doctor is to blame as well, for he refuses to get back to you and takes his time calling in prescriptions to the pharmacy. Awful experiences with his staff though.

November 30th, 2013

he is only interested who is in the next room

April 4th, 2013

doctors nice, staff forget about it.

as a rule i don't like writing negative reviews. anyone can have a bad day. however, after about 15 visits over the last half dozen years we are not talking one bad day. let's start with mrs personality that runs the office. the last time she smiled was during the nixon administration. recently i tried to make an appointment the last time i was back in new york. there were no times available. i asked them to call me back if something became available. no phone call, but funny when i walked into office there were times available. after seeing the doctor he suggested i need an echocardiogram. i made an appointment with another doctor who needed something faxed. i'm guessing that they know how to send faxes, so my only question is why do i have to make 10 phone calls before they do it. i'm hoping that this echocardiogram is not going to diagnose some life or death situation because the fax has still not been sent. i now live in chicago, but i would visit new york often. i like dr. glickman and i would see him when i was in town. but thanks to the women in the office i will no longer see the doctor. oh yeah, did i still mention i am getting invoices from 3 and 4 years ago because nobody took care of insurance paper work. i would write more, but i need to call again to remind them to send a fax.

September 11th, 2010

Do not go to this dr

The awful staff is beyond horrible. They are rude and do not care about patients. Glickman himself is average, but the office environment makes the whole situation beyond awful. Save yourself a headache and go to a different doctor.

August 17th, 2010

I have been going to this office for many years and i am very disappointed to say the least. The office staff is extremely rude and unfriendly. They are unprofessional - i went for blood work and didnt not receive any results then they said they lost my file! They dont spend time with you and cant get you out of the office quick enough. My impression is that they do not care about their patients they are just looking to collect money.

May 18th, 2010

I'm still a relatively new patient here & pretty healthy much of the time, but I'm writing a review because of how impressed I've been w/ Dr. Glickman. I've never had to wait more than a day or two within calling to get an appointment to be seen. I have never had to wait for my appointment when I arrive... in fact, I've never even sat down in the waiting room, because Dr. Glickman is ready as soon as I've checked in. (I don't know about you, but I have *never* had that experience at any other doctor...I always have to wait longer than I'd like!). He is the one to take me in the exam room, take weight, blood pressure, blood samples, etc. I've never interacted w/ a medical assistant. (Not that I have anything against them, but it does mean I've never had to wait for the doctor in the exam room - another experience I've never had anywhere else.) Dr. Glickman has a good sense of humor & I find him easy to talk to. I never feel like he is rushed or trying to get me out the door as soon as possible. I have mainly gone for routine things (yearly physical, upper respiratory infection, stuff like that) - and have gotten thorough care, but not over the top, in terms of lots of unnecessary or extra tests, etc. The other reviewers are right about the office staff. The one older woman in particular seems to be frazzled & irritated whenever I see her - she's never been downright rude, but she's not very nice & seems rude to her co-workers. She makes an otherwise wonderful experience a little less wonderful - but since I don't have to deal with her much, I can overlook it. I kind of picked Dr. Glickman at random, since he takes my insurance and is relatively close by, but I feel like I hit the jackpot with him.

December 14th, 2009

A nightmare

Horrible office staff run by a rude woman. No computers so all records and appts are handwritten. Many mistakes made, no follw-ups. Marshalls colonscopy machines breakdown mid-procedure. Do not go here!!

January 23rd, 2009

Beware

In the 4 years that I went to this practice, I was diagnosed by them with every ailment under the sun and was sent every type of test which always came back negative. Also, my cholesterol was always sky high according to them and they always pushed whatever the pharmaceutical rep was selling that week. Bedside manner was far from professional and the women at the front desk were rude, especially the overweight older woman. Ever since I changed doctors, my ailments have all magically disappeared and my cholesterol is no longer a concern.

December 14th, 2016