Dr. Scott Goffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Goffin?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Scott Goffin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Great care!

The Dr. has always treated me with respect and good humour. He is a caring professional and I would highly recommend him.

December 15th, 2016

Missed diagnosis

Wait time atrocious. Don't schedule appointments asking people to expect to wait a completely unreasonable amount of time 1 -1.5 hours) Had skin condition around mouth area. Was told must be dry skin from winter and stop eating citrus. Thankfully, ended up seeing a better doctor who gave us a proper diagnosis and proper medication.

December 15th, 2016

Missed diagnosis

January 19th, 2016

Dr Goffin

I have to rate him to post a review and since I never got to see him I can't say - that is why the one star. I called to make an appointment as a new patient and the nurse said he is overwhelmed and can't take on any new patients - I asked for a referral and she could offer me no referral. It would be nice to find a good doctor in the area. Please update his status to say not accepting new patients. Thank you.

January 13th, 2016

Dr. Goffin saved my life! He biopsied a spot on my leg which indeed was Melanoma!! I have a tendancy to worry about everything. I worry about worrying!! He and his staff have been so good, kind and caring to me. I am so very grateful to have him as my dermatologist.

December 21st, 2015

Melanoma survivor

He saved my life! Very thankful for Dr. Goffin and his kind staff. Never have a problem with scheduling and always an accurate diagnose.

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Goffin was rude and unprofessional and does unnecessary procedures to pad his bill. Watch out!

August 27th, 2015

Pretentious office

Dr. Goffin is more concerned with selling his products and making money, then spending time with his patients. The office is poorly managed with long wait time, and a rude and pretentious staff.

July 22nd, 2015

A very thorough examination.

April 26th, 2013

very good

I find Dr. Goffin knowledgeable and comfortable. He seems to enjoy his patients and what he does--and he does it well.

September 10th, 2012

exceptional!

Dr Goffin caught my melanoma at a very early stage and saved my life!! I suffered with severe acne and he has been treating me for about 5 years now and my face has never been better!

November 21st, 2011

Very personable, nice offices but misdiagnosed me.

Beautiful offices, sells himself well. Misdiagnosed me with precancerous lesions and couldn't get in touch with him when I had a terrible reaction to the medication. Was flippant over the two ER appts I had over the weekend due to the reaction. Subsequent doctors have said that his diagnosis and treatment was incorrect. Check his education and background - then decide.