Dr. Scott Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gold?

May 9th, 2017

The one to see in Brevard County. Multiple Sclerosis his specialty. Involved in clinical trials.

February 18th, 2017

If I didn't like and trust Dr Gold, I would leave this practice. Sad because your staff is the face of your practice to the public. Office staff doesn't seem to like their jobs! They have been dismissive and unsympathetic on phone and in office. Have failed to follow through with paperwork. When asked if paperwork was done, they never apologise for their omissionsIf I didn't like and trust Dr Gold, I would leave this practice. Sad because your staff is the face of your practice to the publ

January 18th, 2016

Top MS specialist

I've been in Dr. Gold's care for MS for 19 years and fully trust him with my care. He knows his specialty well and cares about his patients. He explains things to me and I have never felt rushed.

May 13th, 2015

Love Dr Gold

January 28th, 2015

office staff

Office staff is terribly rude on the phone...

August 27th, 2014

Grateful Patient

Dr. Gold not only treats my condition, he also educates me about my condition and he never makes me feel like I am asking a dumb question.

August 5th, 2010

I missed my appointment and they do not want to see me anymore. They sent a registered letter to let me know.

July 1st, 2010

A very qualified and caring doctor, MS Specialist

I have been seeing Dr. Gold for over 5 years to help with the multiple sclerosis I have. He has changed, added and taken away medicines as needed. He says I need to keep taking medicines when I have no symptoms to keep the proper level in my system to prevent exacerbations and pain. He always takes enough time to answer all my questions and even explaining MRI results. I am about to start taking a medicine to help with worsening cognition which would never happen without my full faith in Dr. Gold.

January 29th, 2010

Medication

He doesn't treat the symptoms. I have severe cramping and he has me on Zanflex every day five times a day even if I do not have a cramp. I have been on this medication for 10 years. This doesn't work anymore and he will not put me on anything else. He tells me there isn't anything else. I found out that valium (which I have for flying) works. Why he lets me live in horrific agony is what I do not like about him.

February 18th, 2009

#1 in my book

When I needed to see a neurologist Dr. Gold was willing to see me without health insurance and give me the same level of care he would have given a "paying" patient. I wouldn't go to any other doctor - He's the best, hands down!

October 10th, 2017