A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Scott Goldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Goldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Upland, CA.
See Upland Orthopedic Surgeons.