A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Scott Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Darby, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.