A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Scott Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Darby, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.