A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.