A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.