by Deborah Raesly on May 2nd, 2016

After 5 months and three different doctors, Dr Goldstein was the first to correctly diagnose and treat my eye condition. I am very grateful!

Nov 11th, 2015

Horrible surgeon...don't trust him!!! He does horrible work..Years later and I'm still trying to fix his mistakes

by Helen D. on Mar 1st, 2015

had my eyelids done to help with peripheral vision. Dr. Goldstein was .professional, caring, He jokes that he measures three times, cuts once. Reassuring, for sure! Very pleased with results.

Do not go here!!!! show details Do not go here!!!!
Feb 26th, 2014

Dr Goldstein preformed a few procedures on me all of which turned out terrible. I had restalyne put in my bottom lip which I ended up just having a bump in the center of my lip. I had injections put into my face to give it a more youthful appearance but one side looks great but the other side is flat (I guess he's not big on symmetry). I was warned prior to going to him but didn't listen. Bottom line- "the foolish man learns from his own mistakes the smart man learns from everyone else's"

ptosis and blepharoplasty surgery show details ptosis and blepharoplasty surgery
by Lou M on May 24th, 2013

The surgery was easier than I thought. There was no pain. There was bruising and swelling but the ice took care of that. Dr. Goldstein and the surgery center made everything easier. Dr. Goldstein is very caring and he answered all of my questions. He even called the night of my surgery. Most of all he is an excellent surgeon. My vision is better and my lids look great. Also the ptosis was covered by my insurance and the cosmetic part was only $1500.

I Couldn't Be Happier! show details I Couldn't Be Happier!
by Susan Giardino on May 5th, 2013

I have already recommended Dr. Goldstein to four of my friends who have complimented my appearance. I needed to repair sun damaged skin and facial sagging due to age. I was attracted to Dr. Goldstein's great credentials and excited by his photos of past patient results. He was helpful in every way, kind and stressed that he would strive for very natural, subtle results. I did not want to look artificial. I have felt so much happier since my eyelid surgery, chemical peel and mini face lift. It's been five years and I still see a great improvement!

Mar 4th, 2012

Do not trust him with a knife.Took over 6 surgerys (from another dr) to correct his mistake.