Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Do not go here!!!!  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2014

Dr Goldstein preformed a few procedures on me all of which turned out terrible. I had restalyne put in my bottom lip which I ended up just having a bump in the center of my lip. I had injections put into my face to give it a more youthful appearance but one side looks great but the other side is flat (I guess he's not big on symmetry). I was warned prior to going to him but didn't listen. Bottom line- "the foolish man learns from his own mistakes the smart man learns from everyone else's"

|  Potential patients beware  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

Dr goldstein preformed 2 cosmetic eye surgeries on me(the second one was to correct the first one which didn't work out ). He was supposed to correct my droopy eyelids and remove the puffiness under my eyes. After two surgeries and long recuperation my eyes look just about the same as they did originally ( my left eye the puff looks worse because he took the lazy approach and put a stitch in the far corner of my eye which now accentuates the puffiness. Prior to my surgeries Dr Goldstein put some filler in my smile lines, bottom lip and cuspids bow all of which turned out totally asymmetrical. He also put some filler in my face which was to make me look more youthful. Perhaps if the filler had been put in the right places it would have looked great. Instead I ended up with a fat face. When I tell people that I've had my eyes done, they think I'm kidding..thankfully I am now going to a highly recommended dr by the name of Lisa Bunin who has now brought symmetry back to my face and has agreed to redo my eyes. If you are planning to have any of this type of work done to your face I suggest you do your research and stay away from Tri County Eye physicians and Surgeons!

|  ptosis and blepharoplasty surgery  |  show details
by Lou M on May 24th, 2013

The surgery was easier than I thought. There was no pain. There was bruising and swelling but the ice took care of that. Dr. Goldstein and the surgery center made everything easier. Dr. Goldstein is very caring and he answered all of my questions. He even called the night of my surgery. Most of all he is an excellent surgeon. My vision is better and my lids look great. Also the ptosis was covered by my insurance and the cosmetic part was only $1500.

|  I Couldn't Be Happier!  |  show details
by Susan Giardino on May 5th, 2013

I have already recommended Dr. Goldstein to four of my friends who have complimented my appearance. I needed to repair sun damaged skin and facial sagging due to age. I was attracted to Dr. Goldstein's great credentials and excited by his photos of past patient results. He was helpful in every way, kind and stressed that he would strive for very natural, subtle results. I did not want to look artificial. I have felt so much happier since my eyelid surgery, chemical peel and mini face lift. It's been five years and I still see a great improvement!

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

Do not trust him with a knife.Took over 6 surgerys (from another dr) to correct his mistake.

|  show details
by memmerrill on Dec 11th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I was pleased with the service at Tri-County Eye. We didn't have to wait very long and the only waiting we had to do was probably because we showed up 15 minutes early. There was a kids' area off to the side of the waiting room in a little nook. That was

Read Full Review at citysearch.com