A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goodreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goodreau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goodreau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodreau graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Goodreau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ramon Goodreau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Goodreau practice?
- Dr. Scott Goodreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Goodreau practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.