A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Scott Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gordon practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.