Overall Review

3.2

October 25th, 2016
The office staff must really hate their jobs. I had a very unpleasant phone conversation with not one but two different girls in the front office today. Very unprofessional.

February 18th, 2016
worst bedside manner and poor office/scheduling staff. will NOT go back again. they make you feel as though they are doing you a favor by letting you come in. rushed and noncaring.

February 16th, 2016
skin care
great doctor

January 24th, 2016
Gottlieb is an arrogant and uncaring physician; find another doctor.

December 20th, 2015
Dr. does not spend much time with you. Billing department is real quick to turn any disputes over to their collection agency and then that is the only that you can pay. I will not go back.

September 3rd, 2015
I was a patient of dr Gottlieb since around 1997. He is the best around. I had to leave because of insurance, otherwise I would still be traveling approx. 73 miles one way to have him as my doctor.

August 31st, 2015
Arrogant and condescending with little concern for patient, only interested in pushing expensive treatment plan.

August 22nd, 2015
Medicare insurance mishandled.
Don't see this practice if you have Medicare! They NEVER billed after ANY appt, but sent the bill to collections when I didn't know I owed them anything. Then refused to accept my payment once with telling me (paid by credit card by mail to practice) and again a month later, when collections called again (attempted by credit card by phone to practice). They will not accept payments after they send you to collections!! Medically, they did a biopsy, found something, and sent me away telling me the rash was due to allergic inflammation. Huh. Took 3 more visits for them to give me a prescription (increasingly outrageously expensive name-brand-only scripts) for something that helped, then left a phone message telling me to stop using it. Huh? Never saw the doctor or associates, only nurses/nurse practitioners. Left waiting in room for 30+ minutes on 2 visits. Charged twice for single biopsy (told two people looked at it?).

April 9th, 2014
Not going back
I found Dr. Gottlieb to be rushed and not taking any time to discuss diagnoses. He said at follow up, while looking at my surgery from 4 feet away, "oh that looks good." Really I said, you can see it from there. My thought is he has too many patients, is spread too thin, and the quality of his practice approach has suffered. I will not go back.

January 13th, 2014
Great Doctor...!
Really liked Dr. Gottleib even though I felt rushed. I need to agree the courteousy of the staff is awfull and seem not to care. This was with making the orginal appoinment over the phone to check-in, check-out and the staff member that walked me back to the examination room. I NEVER write reviews but I just had to this time. I really like him but I'm not going back.

August 29th, 2012
Great doctor....RUDE office staff!!
Our family has been going to this practice off an on for about the past 8 years. Dr. Gottlieb is absolutely wonderful, but each time I make an appointment whether it's for my husband or my teenagers, I tell myself I'm only going to give his office staff "one more" chance. (yes, that's how terrible they are to deal with by phone or in person) I am a fairly quiet, easy-going person, so it always shocks & amazes me at how rude his office staff can be. Sadly, I've decided to take my family elsewhere as the rude treatment by many of his office staff members is just not worth it anymore. Great doctor, terrible office staff!