A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Grant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Grant has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Grant practice?
Dr. Scott Grant practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.