Learn more about Dr. Scott Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Grant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Grant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Grant practice?
- Dr. Scott Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Grant practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.