A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Grant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grant has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Grant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Grant practice?
- Dr. Scott Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Grant practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.