A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Graves practice?
Dr. Scott Graves practices Family Medicine near Mount Morris, MI.
See Mount Morris Family Physicians.