A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Graves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Scott Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Graves practices Family Medicine near Mount Morris, MI.
See Mount Morris Family Physicians.