Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Gray
Dr. Scott Gray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Astoria, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. Dr. Gray has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Scott Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Daniel Oconnor
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi34
Dr. Donna Phillips
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 1.28 mi32
Dr. Craig Capeci
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 1.28 mi10