A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gray practice?
- Dr. Scott Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.