A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gray practice?
- Dr. Scott Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.