A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Gray practice?
Dr. Scott Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.