Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gray practice?
- Dr. Scott Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Danbury Surgeons.