Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Scott Gray practice?
- Dr. Scott Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Danbury Surgeons.