A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graziano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Graziano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Graziano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Graziano practice?
- Dr. Scott Graziano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Graziano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burr Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL.