A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Green DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Green practice?
- Dr. Scott Green has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Scott Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .