Learn more about Dr. Scott Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Green is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Green practice?
Dr. Scott Green practices Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danielson, CT.
See Putnam Surgeons, Putnam Sports Medicine Doctors, and Putnam Orthopedic Surgeons.