A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Green is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Green DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Green practice?
- Dr. Scott Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Putnam, CT.
See Putnam Surgeons.