A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Green is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Green practice?
Dr. Scott Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danielson, CT.
See Putnam Surgeons.