A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Scott Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.