A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.