Dr. Scott Greenway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Greenway?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Scott Greenway?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Because of Dr Greenway's reassessment of my husband's condition my husband received the surgery he needed. Very professional and excellent physician and surgeon!

March 19th, 2016

Dr. Greenway is AMAZING! He did an umbilical hernia repair on me and I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. He took the time to explain to me the entire process, answered all my questions, and figured out the best way to avoid a visible scar. The surgery was quick and painless, and his sense of humor definitely put ease into a stressful situation. I would HIGHLY recommend using him as a surgeon if you are with Kaiser. It's only the day after my surgery, I am up moving around (still taking it easy of course), the surgical area looks great, and considering where he did the incision I don't think anyone will even be able to see it. Also my pain is minimal too. Great Dr. all around! Thank you Dr. Greenway for being so AWESOME!!

May 17th, 2017