Dr. Scott Gregor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gregor?

May 5th, 2017

New find

New to UCLA med group as my prior PCP left which was disheartening to say the least - I had my prior PCP for over 20 years. But Dr. Gregor definitely put me at ease and they have the same great office staff. I would recommend Dr. Gregor to anybody including the rest of my family.

January 14th, 2017

Best Doctor

I have struggled with finding a good dr for yrs. basically since my childhood family dr. He doesnt rush you out he listens and is thorough with checking for your diagnosis. If i could give a higher rating i would

November 22nd, 2016

patient

Dr Gregor is an excellent doctor. He helped me reach a point from almost total disability to active and healthy. He advised certain medications along with supporting my choices of alternative integration. A perfect team! While I no long lay on the bed curled in body pain and dysfunction I am active in volunteer groups because he helped me.

October 31st, 2016

Family Physician

He has a very warm and kind personality, he go through the lab tests and explain the sesult of blood work very clearly, what patient need to improve the way you eat, exercise, this help us to have a better health. He is so compassion and patient, this make him a very good doctor.

October 28th, 2016

It's a shame

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregor's for the the last 4 years in West Hills and he has always been great with listening and trying to understand what was going on with me. He was funny and always had a smile and was always courteous regardless of what I came in for. He always made me feel like I was at home even when I was in a doctor's office. Unfortunately he is leaving his medical group and will be greatly missed. Though I am sad to see him go, I do wish him the best as I know he will succeed wherever he goes.

February 23rd, 2016

Poor customer service

Some of the people working for this doctor are horrible and cruel . I have never be treated in this way !!! I will call to replace his as my primary doctor as of today. !

February 11th, 2016

Great compassionate Doctor! Makes you feel comfortable and confident from the beginning. You won't need to go anywhere else.

January 10th, 2014

Very pleased...

Simple things such as a smile and common courtesies are front and center here. Any inquiries I have when calling the staff are quickly answered. It's clear the staff works hard to ensure things are resolved quickly, and I appreciate that. Emails are promptly responded to within 24 hours. Most of mine are answered the same day. Dr. Gregor himself is very amiable. He's clear in his explanations and is patient with answering my questions. One thing I appreciate is that he takes his time to ensure I understand the instructions he provides. There were a couple times where I asked a number of questions and he responded accordingly, but I knew that 5 minutes after leaving the office, I'd forget half of them. He took an extra few minutes to write the instructions down for me. He also offers options instead of rushing to certain medications. Taking time to fully understand my lifestyle is an indication that he wants to truly help my health overall versus just addressing a single issue.

November 22nd, 2013

Great find !!!

Young doctor that sees the whole person and tries to get to the root of the problem. Very thorough and understanding of patient's concerns. Makes me feel part of the process and helps me understand why he recommends certain things and not others.

November 16th, 2013

Good West Hills Family Doctor

Dr. Gregor is an informed doctor who takes his time during my appointments, he does not rush through the exams, and answers all my questions. He expedites the paperwork for any referrals I may need per my HMO, and he is responsive if I need to renew a medication or return a call. He meets all the criteria of a good family doctor, and his staff is knowledgeable and helpful anytime I call or need to make an appointment.

November 11th, 2013

Patient

Great find. I am very happy to have switched from my prior doctor to Dr. Gregor who is relatively new to the West Hills area. Took great amount of time to make sure I felt taken care of and that all of my questions were answered so that I understood them. He listened to my concerns and took them to heart and we worked together as a team to help me, not just him telling me what to do. Very relaxing environment to discuss my health needs and very knowledgeable to explain to me what was recommended and what was going on. Definitely took the extra step with me. I highly recommend him to anybody. Plus his staff is amazing and makes it all a very pleasant experience.

August 3rd, 2017