A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Grewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grewe, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grewe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Grewe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grewe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Roberts Grewe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Grewe practice?
- Dr. Scott Grewe has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Grewe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.