Dr. Scott Grewe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Grewe?

Billing Manager

Posted on April 8th, 2016

and love his nurse Nancy and the PA of his also Scott Byer willing to take all the time needed to answer all my many questions. You guys rock! What a excellent experience and love my new knee. Meridian Park's staff was at the top of their game and made the stay so very pleasant.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I found Dr. Grewe to be thorough; informed and personable. Very re-assuring in his assessment/evaluation and treatment.

ACL Repair for 15 year old athletic son

Posted on October 26th, 2015

ACL surgery is not straightforward. Finding the right doctor and deciding on the right graft is agonizing. Grewe "demystified" the graft choices. My son is a 3 sport athlete. We went with the hamstring. So far, pre-op, surgery and post op have been great. Grewe and Orthopedics NW have been so responsive. Post op, I was getting call backs within 10 minutes. The Physical Therapist said his knee looked better than most patients who had been doing PT for 3 weeks. So far, I have been super impressed with Grewe and his team!

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I had a fantastic knee replacement. Stick to your Therapy and operation will be successful.

Thorough, patient & informative

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Saved my right arm

Posted on November 8th, 2008

I owe my right arm to Dr. Scott Grewe..Dr. Grewe was on duty at Emanuel trauma center when I was brought there with a compound spiral fracture of my right arm...I was in a deadly car crash. My arm had broken in about 10 places..I thought I had lossed it.. It took me nearly 1 year to rehab..but thanx to Dr Grewe and the trauma center team I have full use of my right Arm today..I also went to Dr grewe for several follow up post operation appointments...

Posted on October 10th, 2017