A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Grindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grindel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance/American Diabetes Association Diabetes Physician Recognition Program.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grindel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grindel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Grindel practice?
Dr. Scott Grindel practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evart, MI.
See Reed City Family Physicians, Reed City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Reed City Emergency Physicians.