A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gruber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Gruber MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Scott Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gruber practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.