A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gruber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Gruber MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Scott Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gruber practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.