A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gudeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gudeman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gudeman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gudeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gudeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudeman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gudeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Gudeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Gudeman practice?
- Dr. Scott Gudeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gudeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Surgeons and Greenwood Orthopedic Surgeons.