A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gudeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gudeman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gudeman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gudeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gudeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudeman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gudeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Gudeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Gudeman practice?
- Dr. Scott Gudeman has 15 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gudeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Shelbyville, IN.
See Greenwood Orthopedic Surgeons.