A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gulinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gulinson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gulinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pelvic Prolapse and reconstruction
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- minimally invasive gynecology surgeries such as hysterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulinson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Gulinson practice?
Dr. Scott Gulinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.