A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gulinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gulinson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gulinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulinson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gulinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Gulinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Gulinson practice?
- Dr. Scott Gulinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gulinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.