A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gylling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gylling, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gylling graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gylling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Fredric Gylling MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Gylling practice?
- Dr. Scott Gylling has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gylling practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.