Family Physicians

520 N Prospect Ave
Ste 103
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 376-8816
Locations and availability (1)

|  Just the best  |  show details
by Reggie on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Davis is one of the best I've seen. He takes plenty of time with patients to find the root cause of a malady rather than resort to drugs to treat a symptom. Alas, he's moved back to his homeland of Paso Robles, CA and anyone in that area looking for an A physician can do no better. Heck, I'd consider driving from Los Angeles to an appointment if I could just keep him as my doc.

|  show details
by sean on Jan 29th, 2013

First doctor i've ever had that takes time to answer questions and listen to concerns. he spent a lot of time in the room with me and didnt rush off. he also took time to look for a voucher for a free perscription trial, when he saw the ones he had expired, he walked me through how to download one on drug mfr's website. he also gave me full amount of refills for my anti-depressant to save me money on my co-pay for office visits. set me up with mychart.com so i can access my stuff and get a hold of the office. very nice experience :)

|  A Doctor Who Cares  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr Davis actually researches and finds out what the TRUE complaint that you have is. Dr Davis then diagnosis and treats that complaint. My past doctors did not do this and with Dr Davis it is like night and day with treatment and the quality of life. If I could rate Dr Davis it would be 10 STARS not 4. What Dr do you know that would call you after a ER visit to make sure you are OKAY ? Dr Davis did that shows the quality of not only the individual but also a excellent patient advocate.Thanks AgainThat Fireman/Paramedic Guy who lives in Redondo Beach Ca

|  GREAT OFFICE WITH A GREAT, CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Davis is very intelligent and caring. He is enthusiastic about medicine and has a great relationship with his staff. This office is very well run and it shows. Dr. Davis is very conscientious and thorough about his diagnostic tests and cares more than other doctors I've experienced. I highly recommend him and his office.