Learn more about Dr. Scott Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Frank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Frank practice?
- Dr. Scott Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Frank practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.