A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Frank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Frank practice?
- Dr. Scott Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Frank practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.