A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Frank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Frank practice?
- Dr. Scott Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Frank practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.