A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Gibson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Scott Gibson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gibson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.