A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Gibson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Gibson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Scott Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gibson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.