Learn more about Dr. Scott Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Gibson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Gibson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Scott Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Gibson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.