A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Harlow Mandel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Scott Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mandel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians and Beaverton Pediatric Specialists.