A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Harlow Mandel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Scott Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mandel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians and Beaverton Endocrinologists.