A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Oregon Health Sciences Univ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Harlow Mandel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Scott Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mandel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians and Beaverton Endocrinologists.