Learn more about Dr. Scott Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Newman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Scott Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Newman practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.