Learn more about Dr. Scott Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Newman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Scott Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Newman practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.