A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hatter Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Scott Smith practices Ophthalmology near , .