A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Smith practice?
Dr. Scott Smith practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.