A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.